Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First Time, Long Time

OK OK OK! I haven't kept my end of the bargain and kept a continuously updated blog on the yardstick of death. So here I go...

When we last visited our hero he was at 34" away from the gun... 20 days have passed... 13 bad 7 good... 28" in all and here is how we got there!

*** Moving... I have been asked to move by Jefe... No time limit, No pressure... but per usual I have to put the pressure on myself... I have been frantically looking and let me give you some of the responses I got from roommates I talked to.

This was from a couple who owned a house near my work -
We are a commited couple of 6yrs, Im 37 the other is 47 we both work full time and have a small west highland terrior puppy. We are to summerize us Bears. We are looking for a clean responsable working guy. The room is small it will need a full size bed as a queen is to large. If you are still interested let me know. Jon
Wow that was tempting... 2 bears... I am sure the noises out of that room would be rivaled only by burning a baby with a butane lighter

This is from a share house near where I live now
being its 330am i figured i shouldn't call but i needed to tell you that our roommate has religious restrictions pertaining to dogs inside the house. you are still more than welcome to come check out the place but an inside dog is out of the question for him, therefore, for us as a household. I appologize for the inconvenience and let me know if you still want to check it/us out.Matt
Seriously???? What religion stops people from having dogs in the house... I think this guy is using god as an excuse to curb his true desire to throat fuck a German Shepard

I think I may have found a place I will expand on that in my next post.

***When you get paid on the 15th of every month and the 15th falls on a Sunday, When should you get your check? Most people would think Friday... but ooooooooooooohhhh no not here! Friday the 13th I look at my bank account and see the balance 20 cents ... that's correct! .2... 2 dimes... 4 nickles... and I go to collect my check and I am told "No we get paid Monday" ... FUCK ... I spent the weekend scraping money off of the floor of my truck... I have severe addiction to caffeine and me not being able to spend 5 bucks on a drink angers me... My weekend sucked a cock... I would of actually done that for a tall monster.


***I got laid! I usually don't write about good stuff but go fuck yourself. It hasn't happened often lately and I think I know why... I am an emotionally disconnected boob... I awkwardly ram my hand down a chicks pants... I have feel my long finger nails creating irreversible damage to her hole... But I rarely care and continue from there to pull my cock out and say "Dig in"... after about 20 min I am back on the road proudly driving back to loneliness.

I shall return!
Dubs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dubs everyone knows you are gay stop lying