Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where do I start....

Its actually been pretty good lately...

12 days... 8 good and 4 bad... so 36" over all

No Cable...
I am completely moved in to my new apartment... Bigger room, more time to myself, and not bad eye candy 1 door down... The one bad thing is no cable... fuck... I have been reduced to watching "Tales From the Crypt" online ... I have fond memories of that show and my memory is where it should of stayed... with an exception to a few episodes that are brilliant (including the pilot) that show sucked a Shaq sized cock... The acting is the only horrifying part of that show, the effects look like an abortion, and that fucking crypt keeper's jokes annoy the piss out of me... I imagine that they crypt keeper is all that is left of Tom Hanks' character in Philadelphia ... Fuck the crypt

Wearing headphones while jacking off...
I hooked up my computer, got the lube out, and punched up my favorite site... Then realized I don't have computer speakers.... Shit.... So i dug up my over sized radio headphones and slapped them on... so there I sit cock in hand and headphones on my ears that are the size of my fists... I looked like a Mongoloid

Those are really the 2 bads the rest was pretty good...

No comments: